Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/11/25/chocolate-peppermint-truffles/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
- 1/2 cup pecan butter (almond butter may work well too)
- 1 dark chocolate bar (I used Endangered Species 3.5 oz)
- 9 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients and blend until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Store in the fridge to firm them up. About 20 minutes. I got 10 truffles out of my batch. Enjoy!