Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/11/27/no-bake-gingerbread-cookies/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
No Bake Gingerbread Cookies
- 2 cups raw pecans (another nut may work as well)
- 10 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses (You can omit it, but the taste will be slightly different)
- In the food processor , grind the pecans.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined plate in the fridge to firm up.
I got about 15 cookies out of my batch. Enjoy! What other gingerbread recipes would you like to see in the future?