Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/11/30/black-rice-squash-and-pomegranate-salad/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Black Rice, Squash and Pomegranate Salad
- 3 cups cooked black rice
- 2 cups butternut squash cubed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 T fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T olive oil (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 an orange or 1/4 cup orange juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel and chop the butternut squash into cubes.
- Place it onto a greased baking sheet with a little salt.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Once the rice and squash are cooked and cooled, add them to a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
This makes about 4-5 servings and should last in the fridge for at least a week. Enjoy!