Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/12/01/gingerbread-baked-oatmeal/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats (If you are not sensitive to gluten, use regular rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 T blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 T almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl . Mix wet in another. Add wet to dry and mix well.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pans and press down well with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes.
- Wait until they are completely cooled before removing them from the pans.
I used jumbo muffin pans and got only 4. You can probably get double the amount using standard sized muffin pans .
These should last a week in the fridge and longer in the freezer. And don’t forget, you can use gluten-free oats to make them gluten-free. Enjoy!