Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/12/03/maple-glazed-brussel-sprouts/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Maple Glazed Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lbs of fresh brussel sprouts
- 2 T coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash brussel sprouts, remove the ends and cut in half.
- Place the brussel sprouts in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, salt and maple syrup.
- Pour over the brussel sprouts and mix well.
- Place the brussel sprouts on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, stopping to flip the sprouts halfway through.