Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/12/04/maple-cinnamon-ice-cream-with-gingerbread-cookie-dough/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Maple Cinnamon Ice Cream with Gingerbread Cookie Dough
A maple cinnamon ice cream filled yummy gingerbread cookie dough. It's like Christmas in a bowl!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Handful of gingerbread cookie dough bites
- Please make sure your ice cream bowl has been in the freezer for at least 18 hours.
- Mix all ingredients except the cookie dough, into a bowl.
- Add contents into the ice cream machine and turn on.
- Once the ice cream looks almost done, add in the cookie dough.
- When finished, the ice cream will be a soft-serve consistency.
- Place ice cream in the freezer for at least one hour if you like a harder ice cream.