Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/12/11/gluten-free-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
A gluten free, healthier version of the classic chocolate chip cookie!
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sucanat
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T applesauce (or more oil)
- 2 T almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla beans or extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 flax eggs (I used flax egg replacements)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a blender or food processor , mix the cashews, almonds and oats until a "meal" forms.
- Pour contents into a bowl with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Mix all the wet ingredients into another bowl.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.