Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/12/18/easy-quinoa-stir-fry/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Easy Quinoa Stir Fry
An easy meal that can be made in under 30 minutes.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 10 mushrooms diced (I used button mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced depending on the size
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 small carrots diced
- 2 T oil (I used coconut oil )
- 2-3 T balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan , saute the onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots and oil for about 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- Then add in the cooked quinoa, almonds and balsamic and keep sauteing on medium heat for another 5 minutes or so.
- Lastly, add in the salt and pepper to taste.
This should keep for about a week and a half in the fridge.