Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/12/20/gluten-free-chocolate-chip-gingerbread-muffins/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Muffins
The perfect breakfast for Christmas morning. Made healthier and gluten free!
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (I used a flax egg replacement)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp ginger (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined or greased muffin pans .
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
These should keep in the fridge for a couple weeks. Freeze them for longer storage.