Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/12/22/creamy-pumpkin-pasta/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
A creamy and delicious pasta that can be made in under 20 minutes.
- 1 pkg brown rice spaghetti
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (you can probably sub almond milk, but it will be less creamy)
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- salt to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Combine all the ingredients except the pasta in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta and serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
Should last for about a week in the fridge. You can add some chopped green onions on top for garnish and a bit of an onion flavor.