Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/01/19/toasted-sesame-asian-dressing/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Toasted Sesame Asian Dressing
Only a few ingredients and just as good as the restaurant!
- scant 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup non GMO soy sauce, bragg's aminos or tamari
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl .
- Pour dressing in a glass jar, cover and store in the fridge
The dressing should keep for a few weeks in the fridge. If you want to add a hint of sweetness, you can add 1 tsp of mirin or raw honey.