Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/01/20/honey-balsamic-brussel-sprouts/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Honey Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
This might be the recipe to convince your kids to eat their sprouts!
- 3 cups brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 T raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse brussel sprouts well.
- Remove ends, cut in halves and throw in a bowl.
- In a small bowl , whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the brussel sprouts and mix until all are coated.
- Lay the brussel sprouts on a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 30 minutes, stopping halfway to flip the brussel sprouts.