Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/01/26/gluten-free-blueberry-muffins/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Super moist muffins bursting with blueberries.
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 flax eggs (I used flax egg replacements)
- 1 heaping cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry.
- Mix until combined
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin tins .
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Wait until muffins are completely cooled before removing form pans.
If making jumbo muffins, adjust the cook time to about 12-14 minutes. These muffins should be stored in the fridge. They should last about 2 weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage.