Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/01/28/sweet-potato-black-bean-burgers/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers
A no fuss veggie burger recipe that you will love!
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and boil until soft)
- 2 green onions chopped fine
- 1 1/2 cups black beans (measurement is after soaking and cooking)
- 1 flax egg
- 1 T smoked paprika
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 T nutritional yeast
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and boil the potatoes until soft.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl very well.
- Form the patties. I use 1/4 cup to scoop and measure mine.
- Place formed patties on a greased baking sheet .
- Bake for about 30 minutes, stopping halfway through to flip the patties.
Store these burgers in the fridge for a couple weeks. You can freeze them for longer. I cook them and then freeze them all the time.