Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/01/29/simple-roasted-pepitas/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Simple Roasted Pepitas
A healthy option when you need a snack!
- 2 cups raw pepitas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl , mix the pepitas and oil.
- Stir well until the oil has coated all the pepitas.
- Once the pepitas are coated, stir in the salt.
- Spread the pepitas onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, shaking them pepitas about half way through.
- Store in a glass jar on the counter top or in the pantry.
- They should last a week or two. Maybe more? They never last long here!