Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/02/07/wild-rice-stir-fry-with-veggies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Wild Rice Stir Fry With Veggies
A quick and easy meal made from simple ingredients!
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3-4 carrots shredded
- 10 button mushrooms sliced thin
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2-3 T oil (I used walnut oil)
- salt to taste
- In a large saucepan, saute the onions, garlic in oil for about 3-4 minutes.
- Then add in the carrots and mushrooms and continue to cook until they soften a bit. Another 3-4 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the wild rice, salt and spinach and cook another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately or refrigerate for later.