Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/02/16/sriracha-roasted-chickpeas/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cups chickpeas (soaked overnight and then boiled until soft) If you use canned chickpeas, this recipe would equal 1 15oz can.
- 3-4 T sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- If you are using canned beans, drain, rinse and pat dry.
- In a bowl , mix all the ingredients well.
- Spread the chickpeas onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, stopping to shake them around every 10 minutes or so.
- If the chickpeas are not fully roasted after 40 minutes, turn down the heat to 225 and cook a bit longer.
Please store these in an airtight container. If you scatter some rice at the bottom of the container, it will help absorb extra moisture and keep the chickpeas from getting soft. I think they should last 4-5 days, but mine never make it that far!