Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/02/19/gluten-free-oatmeal-raisin-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
A healthier version of the classic cookie!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 flax eggs (I used flax egg replacements)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix well.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Wait until the cookies are completely cooled before removing.
I made this recipe two times. One with chopped dates and the other with raisins. Either is good, but I loved the chopped dates! Store these cookies in the fridge. If you intend to keep them longer than a week or two, you can freeze them. I freeze mine in a zip lock bag. Enjoy!