Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/02/21/3-ingredient-banana-cups/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
3 Ingredient Banana Cups
A simple, guilt free treat!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or my 3 Ingredient Chocolate Bar recipe)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Using a double boiler method, melt the chocolate chips and milk.
- Once melted, pour a small amount into the bottom of some lined muffin cups . I used silicone liners and they worked great! Paper would also work. I was able to get six.
- Stick the muffin pan in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- While the chocolate is in the freezer, smash the banana.
- Add a bit of banana on top of each chocolate cup.
- Fill the cups with the remaining amount of chocolate.
- Stick the muffin pan back in the freezer until everything is firm.
These chocolate cups need to be stored in the freezer. They get very soft as soon as you take them out. I also cut them into pieces and used them as an ice cream topping. Yum!