Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/02/24/zucchini-chips/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
A healthy and addicting snack!
- 1 zucchini sliced thin
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 215.
- Remove the ends of the zucchini and slice thin. Mine were about 1/4 inch thick.
- Lay the slices on a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Brush the slices with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 2 hours in the oven, stopping to flip them halfway through.
- If you are using a dehydrator, set the temp at 135 and bake for 4 hours.
These shrink down quite a bit, so don't be afraid to load up the trays. If you have any left over, store them in an airtight container. To keep them from getting moist, scatter some rice at the bottom of the container. The rice will help absorb excess moisture.