Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/03/03/super-easy-vegan-nachos/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Super Easy Vegan Nachos
Simple, comfort food made healthier!
- 20 tortilla chips (or sweet potato chips for a grain free option)
- 1/2 cup dairy free cheese sauce or your favorite cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 large tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup corn (please try to buy organic)
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- Assemble the ingredients in the order they are listed.
- I highly recommend eating the nachos right away. They will be best fresh.
- Serve them topped with avocados. Yum!
These nachos are best eaten right away. They can also be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last 3-5 days.