Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/03/14/5-minute-maca-energy-bites/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
5 Minute Maca Energy Bites
Give yourself a natural energy boost!
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 1 T maca powder
- 1 T chia seeds
- 10 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- 2-3 T water
- In a food processor , grind up the pistchios, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pepitas, sea salt and maca powder to a coarse consistency.
- Then add in the dates and continue to pulse.
- Lastly, add in the water, 1 tablespoon at a time until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place in the fridge to firm up. It should only take a minute or two.
If you want to make these nut free, you can use rolled oats instead of pistachios. These balls should last for a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them.