Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/03/15/super-simple-roasted-broccoli/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Super Simple Roasted Broccoli
An easy side dish that everyone will love!
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 2-3 T olive oil
- Juice from 1 small lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the broccoli into florets. (Save the stalks for homemade vegetable broth .)
- Add the broccoli and the remaining ingredients to a Zip-Lock bag.
- Shake until everything is well coated
- Spread broccoli on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stopping once to turn the broccoli over.
The broccoli will shrink down quite a bit after cooking. If you have a large family, you may want to double the recipe.