Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/03/23/maple-cinnamon-parsnip-chips/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Maple Cinnamon Parsnip Chips
A healthy snack for your sweet cravings!
- 3 parsnips peeled sliced very thin
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a sharp knife of a mandoline slicer, slice the parsnips very thin.
- Add them to a bowl with the maple syrup.
- Toss the chips around in the bowl so they all get coated with maple syrup.
- Spread them out onto a lined baking sheet .
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon and sea salt.
- Bake from anywhere from 30-45 minutes. Stop halfway to turn the chips over.
- Store the chips in an airtight container with a little rice scattered on the bottom. The rice will help absorb the moisture and keep the chips crispy.
The cooking time will depend on how thick/thin you slice the chips. Just keep a close eye on them. You can feel when they are crispy.