Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/03/30/3-ingredient-energy-bites/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
3 Ingredient Energy Bites
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts (I used unsalted, but salted would be good as well)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2-3 T water
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients except for the water.
- Blend for a minute or two.
- Slowly, 1 tablespoon at a time, add the water and pulse until the dough starts to get sticky.
- The dough will look a little loose, but I promise it firms up nicely in the fridge.
These bites should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them.