Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/01/thai-peanut-sauce/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Thai Peanut Sauce
A homemade sauce that tastes just like the restaurants!
- 1/3 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice (I juiced an orange for this)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, tamari or coconut aminos (if gluten free)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove of garlic minced (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl very well.
- Store in a covered glass jar in the fridge.
- I used a small mason jar for this.
This sauce should be kept in the fridge. It will last a couple of weeks. You may even be able to freeze it. Enjoy!