Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/04/coconut-vanilla-granola/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Vanilla Granola
Bursting with coconut and vanilla flavors!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined. I did this by hand.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then shake the granola on the tray and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days. You can refrigerate it for longer. Enjoy!