Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/05/quinoa-veggie-burgers/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Quinoa Veggie Burgers
A healthy and simple recipe you will love!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 large carrot shredded
- 1/2 a red pepper sliced
- 1 celery stalk sliced thin
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 T smoked paprika
- 2 flax eggs (I used flax egg replacements)
- 3/4 cup flour (I used oat flour )
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the onion, red pepper, carrot and celery. Pulse a few times.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well, scraping down the sides often.
- Form the mixture into patties and place them onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, flip the patties and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Store patties in an airtight container.
- They should keep 7-10 days in the fridge and you can also freeze them.