You guys these coconut caramel tartlets are so good! And super easy to make too! If you have tried my Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups, then you know how yummy a caramel made with dates is. These little tartlets are perfectly proportioned too. Just a little bite of sweetness.
This tartlet recipe also makes a very small batch so you don’t have to worry about having too many sweets in your house at once. Very easy recipe as well.
Coconut Caramel Tartlets
The perfect bite of sweetness.
For the crust
For the filling
- In a food processor , combine the crust ingredients.
- Press the crust into each tartlet shell . It will seem kind of crumbly. but I promise it firms up in the fridge.
- Once all the tartlets have the crust, stick them in the fridge to firm up.
- To make the filling, make sure the dates have been soaking in water.
- Drain the water that the dates were in, and add the dates to a food processor or blender with the vanilla and 2 T of new water.
- Blend until everything is smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides often.
- Once the filling is made, spoon it into each tartlet and store them back in the fridge.
These tartlets should last 7-10 days in the fridge. Store them in an airtight container. Enjoy!