Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/13/coconut-strawberry-overnight-oats/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Strawberry Overnight Oats
Easiest breakfast ever! No cooking required!
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut or gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk (depending on weather you like a thicker or thinner oatmeal)
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup or 1 medjool date chopped
- 2 small or 1 large strawberry sliced
- Put everything in a jar and mix very well.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
by Melissa King
I make 5 of these jars at a time for easy breakfasts all week. They are great to take to work as well. The strawberries should be fine in the jar for a night or two, but if you plan to make more than two at a time, add the strawberries in right before you eat it. Enjoy!