Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/14/flourless-chocolate-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
4 Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cookies
The easiest cookie you will ever make. It's healthy too!
- 1 cup almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 T cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional add ins: sea salt , chocolate chips , shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients.
- Form into balls and place onto a lined baking sheet . (I used a cookie scoop to form my cookies)
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let completely cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Please make sure the cookies have completely cooled before removing them from the baking sheet. I tried to grab one before they were cooled and it crumbled on me. I didn't have that issue when they had cooled. These cookies should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!