Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/16/easy-roasted-asparagus/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Easy Roasted Asparagus
A super simple recipe you will love!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 T oil (I used grapeseed oil)
- 2 T raw honey or maple syrup (for strict vegans)
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash the asparagus well and remove the ends. (I save the ends for making vegetable broth )
- Mix all the ingredients, except the asparagus, in a small bowl.
- Place the asparagus onto a lined baking sheet .
- Using a silicone brush , brush the dressing onto the asparagus.
- Pour any remaining liquid onto the asparagus as well.
- Roast in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. (or longer if you prefer)
As a stated above, feel free to cook it longer if you like. I just like my asparagus to have a little crunch left. Enjoy!