Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/20/banana-blueberry-muffins/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Banana Blueberry Muffins
A simple and healthy muffin recipe!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you are not gluten free, you can use regular flour for this recipe as well. It would be an equal substitution. Store the muffins on the fridge in an air tight container. They should last up to 2 weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!