Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/21/flourless-chocolate-chip-cookies-2/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are so moist and decadent, you will never guess they contain no flour, no oil and no butter!
- 1 1/2 cups cashew butter (*see notes*)
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips.
- Pulse until everything is mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. I used a cookie scoop for this.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- You can also freeze them for longer.
**You can buy cashew butter at most health food stores. You can also easily make it by grinding up 2 cups of raw cashews for about 5 minutes in a high powered blender or a food processor.