Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/26/quinoa-salad-with-avocado-and-tomatoes/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Quinoa Salad with Avocado and Tomatoes
A quick and easy salad that will leave you feeling great!
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 T diced onion
- 2 T lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- In a small saucepan , combine the quinoa and water.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and turn down to simmer until all the water has been absorbed. It usually takes about 10 minutes.
- Let the quinoa cool before making this salad.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and toss well.
by Melissa King
This salad can also be made with cilantro instead of parsley if you like. The salad should last 3-4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!