Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/29/lemony-coconut-fudge/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Lemony Coconut Fudge
Only 3 ingredients are needed to make this delicious and healthy fudge!
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest (optional for an extra burst of lemon)
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor .
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin cups . I used standard sized muffin cups.
- Stick in the fridge to set. Should take an hour.
- These should keep for a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!