Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/05/02/brussel-sprouts-salad-with-orange-ginger-dressing/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Brussel Sprouts Salad with Orange Ginger Dressing
An energizing and healthy salad!
For the salad
- 1 bag Brussel sprouts
- 3 small carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
For the dressing
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 2 T hemp oil (or oil of choice)
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- salt to taste
- Wash the Brusell sprouts, remove the ends and slice thin sideways. You can also just shred them using a shredder or mandolin.
- Peel and shred carrots
- Add the Brussel sprouts, carrots and pecans to a bowl .
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. You can serve immediately, but I think the salad gets better if it sits a couple hours. The flavors really marinate and develop more the longer is sits.
- This should last 4-5 days in the fridge.