Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/05/06/easy-fruit-salad/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Easy Fruit Salad
A refreshing salad recipe!
For the salad
- 2 cups diced oranges
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup diced apples
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add the fruit in a large bowl and pour the dressing over.
- Toss the fruit in the dressing coating the fruit in the dressing well.
- Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
This should last at least 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!