Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/05/14/lemon-blueberry-cookies/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Lemon Blueberry Cookies
A coconut cookie bursting with lemon and juicy blueberries!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (I used flax egg replacements)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the coconut butter, maple syrup and vanilla together.
- Add in the eggs and lemon juice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Lastly, fold in the blueberries
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . I used a cookie scoop for this.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet.
by Melissa King
If you like an extra burst of lemon flavor, you can also add 1 tsp of lemon zest to this recipe.
These should last a couple weeks in the fridge and much longer in the freezer. Enjoy!