Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/05/24/chocolate-strawberry-chia-pudding/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Strawberry Chia Pudding
A healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert!
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 T chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate chips)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Make sure you mix very well because the seeds have a tendency to clump at the bottom.
- If you want to make it extra chocolaty, you can add 2 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder to it.
- Store in the fridge for 3 hours to set.
- This should last 4-5 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
by Melissa King