Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/05/26/summer-salad-chickpeas-basil-tomato/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Summer Salad with Chickpeas, Basil and Tomato
An easy and flavorful salad!
- 2 cups, or 1 can chick peas (If using canned, drain and rinse)
- 2 cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Mix everything in a large bowl.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so the flavors can marinate.
- This salad should keep for up to a week in the fridge. Enjoy!