Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/10/carrot-raisin-muffins/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Carrot Raisin Muffins
An easy and healthy breakfast!
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour (you can also use oat flour if you prefer)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Spoon batter into lined or greased muffin pans . I used silicone liners for mine.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
These muffins need to be stored in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for up to 6 months! Enjoy!