Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/11/cherry-chocolate-chip-ice-cream/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups pitted cherries + more for mixing
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Make sure your ice cream bowl has been in the freezer at least 18 hours.
- In a blender , mix the coconut milk, 1 1/2 cups cherries and maple syrup. Blend for 1 minute or until everything is mixed together well.
- Pour the contents in an ice cream machine . Turn on. It should take 15-20 minutes.
- When the ice cream looks like it has about 5 minutes left, add in the remaining cherries and chocolate chips.
- The ice cream will be a soft serve consistency. It you like a harder ice cream, place it in the freezer for another hour.
- I like to store my ice creams in this tub .
If you don't have an ice cream maker, you can make this recipe into popsicles as well. I have these popsicle molds and love them!