Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/14/quinoa-tabouleh-salad/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Quinoa Tabouleh Salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 large bunch parsley chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 T pomegranate molasses
- sea salt to taste
- In a small saucepan , combine the quinoa and water.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down, cover, and simmer until all the water is absorbed. It usually takes about 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once the quinoa is cooled, add it and the remaining ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
by Melissa King
This quinoa tabouleh should last in the fridge for at least a week. Enjoy!