Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/19/roasted-garlic-hummus-veggie-burgers/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Roasted Garlic Hummus Burgers
Homemade veggie burger that is easy and tasty!
- 2 cups cooked red lentils
- 1 cup toasted pecans or walnuts
- 1/3 cup Pacific Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 T water
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread the nuts onto a lined baking sheet and toast for 7-10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor , combine the cooked lentils and the toasted nuts and blend for a minute.
- Add in the humus, sea salt, flax eggs and water and continue to blend until everything is mixed well.
- Form into patties and place on a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing and storing the burgers.
Store these burgers in an air tight container in the fridge. They should last a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage.