Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/20/lemon-coconut-ice-cream/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Lemon Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tsp lemon zest
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients for about 1 minute.
- Pour into your ice cream machine and turn on.
- It should take about 20 minutes to reach a soft serve consistency.
- If you like a harder ice cream, stick the ice cream in the fridge for about an hour.
- I like to store my ice cream in this tub .
If you don't have an ice cream machine, you can make this recipe into popsicles instead. I like these molds .