Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/22/blueberry-muffin-bites/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Muffin Bites
A healthy snack you can make in minutes!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup blueberries (I used fresh, but frozen might work too)
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor , combine the cashews, oats, ground vanilla beans and sea salt. Pulse for 1 minute.
- Then add in the blueberries, dates and lemon zest and pulse for another minute or two until everything looks well combined.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. I used a cookie scoop to form mine.
- Stick in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
These bites should last in the fridge for at least 4 days. You can freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!