Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/23/homemade-granola-bars/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Homemade Granola Bars
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 T hemp hearts
- 2 T pepitas
- 2 T cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper, leaving a bit of paper sticking out the sides.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish.
- Use the extra sides of parchment paper to press the mixture down firmly to ensure the bars hold together.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let the pan completely cool before cutting and removing from the baking dish.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- You can also freeze them for longer storage.