Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/25/thai-noodle-salad/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Thai Noodle Salad
A healthy salad that will energize you!
For the salad
- 1 zucchini (ends removed)
- 1 cucumber (ends removed)
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 carrot (ends removed)
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup unsalted almond butter
- 2 T coconut aminos
- Juice of 1 medium orange
- 1 garlic clove
- Using a spiralizer , cut the zucchini and cucumber into spirals.
- Using a peeler , peel the carrots into ribbons.
- Add them to a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.
- In a small blender, mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- Once ready to eat, pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
If you like, you could always add your favorite protein to this dish. I know tofu would go well. Edamame would also be good on this. I highly recommend keeping the dressing and the vegetable separate until you are ready to eat. The vegetables can release water that might make the salad soupy. This should keep in the fridge for at least 5 days. Enjoy!