Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/06/26/flourless-peanut-butter-muffins/
© 2014 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins
Only 3 ingredients to make this healthy treat!
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 6 medjool dates (pits removed)
- sea salt optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , mix all three ingredients until everything is blended well.
- Spoon batter into standard sized muffin pans . The muffin pans need to be greased or lined. I use silicone liners for mine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before removing from the pans.
I added some chocolate chips to the tops of mine. They were great that way! Store these muffins in an airtight container in the fridge. The should last about 4 days. Enjoy!